Quarterly reports review your entire portfolio highlighting run-times, energy usage, and alarms.
Whether you own 2 stores or 200, being efficient is the key to reducing operating costs. Small Box Energy understands that need, which is why we provide quarterly ‘Fit’ reports specifically for your equipment.
You’ll be able to see and compare:
- HVAC compressor runtimes
- Walk-in compressor runtimes
- Alarms over the period
- HVAC target temperature overrides
- Energy Usage
A sample report looks like the picture below.
Data Enables Strategic Decision Making
One of the advantages of IoT is the ability to access data. In fact, we serve up over 140,000 data points each day for each of our sites that we monitor. But what do you do with it? How do you analyze it? What is the real advantage of having all this data? The advantage isn’t the data, the advantage is having the tools to combine and display the data you need into a useful format that is easy to read and understand. As the picture depicts above, we segregate and display the data by equipment so you can easily read and compare. Colors indicate performance evaluations. You can quickly scan the data, pick out the equipment in danger and compare the data across your entire portfolio. Customers have been able to make strategic decisions for efficiency, such as these:
- Modify temperature settings to maximize energy efficiency
- Choose to repair or replace equipment based on performance and other portfolio equipment needs
- Evaluate a 3rd party vendor
- Eliminate or modify existing preventative maintenance program based on equipment needs
- Reevaluate the design and equipment needs for new locations